Saturday, October 26, 2013

Empty Cradles

Everyday I wonder why we are the chosen ones to have the issues of infertility.  Although it is very very heartbreaking, depressing, and sooooo costly I am not so sure I would ever want to be a "normal" mother. I highly doubt that MOST regular mother's, that have absolutely no issues becoming pregnant, could ever be so incredibly thankful for the blessing pregnancy is. I got almost all my TTC cards and packages out. (I still have a few not in US to send HINT HINT!! :)) I follow allot of women going threw TTC  issues on instagram. We actually did a scarf exchange this month and ive been wondering if my girl is enjoying her gift. I love mine.!! It is a huge blessing to be able to connect with women all over the world that all at some point feel alone.... like I do (did) in the struggle of becoming, and staying pregnant. I love following you ladies if your reading, and sending love and encouragement to your life!
   As you might know I am on a wait to try to conceive again. May 13th I lost baby G due to an ectopic pregnancy.  It was my first cycle on injections and I was very doubtful in success.  My husband at the time knew I was pregnant the whole 7 weeks.. it was a time in my life I thought I would never see those two pink lines. I had NO HOPE.. it was the best and worst time I have ever been through. Since the loss of our miracle baby we got divorced. I can't help but think baby G knew that was next for momma.
   This subject is very hard to write about. My objective in this post is to give support to ladies that feel like they are alone. You are not alone!! There are so many wonderful people just like you and I. Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend.

IG NAME: missingbabyG or lauren_gervais

♥♡♥♥♥☆★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment